Tucked away in a whisper quiet-neighbourhood in Noosa Daintree, is this fabulous family-friendly home on a fully fenced 600m2 block backing directly onto Tewantin National Park; tastefully renovated throughout, offering relaxed coastal living and private north facing alfresco entertaining.
Across an expansive single level, the home comprises four bedrooms, two bathrooms, elegant modern kitchen with butler's pantry, open plan living, office, covered patio overlooking sundrenched inground pool and national park, separate laundry with third toilet, and onsite parking for multiple vehicles including boat/caravan.
Presentation is pristine and there is no money needing to be spent; features include timber laminate flooring and VJ panelling in rumpus with its own external access, split system air-conditioning x 1, ceiling fans throughout, marble benches in kitchen, Smeg induction cooktop, Miele dishwasher, new Bosch oven, servery to alfresco, bay window in master bedroom, state-of-the-art security system, solar hot water, and 10kW solar power.
The gardens have been beautifully landscaped and there are grassy areas for children and pets to play, a cubby house, garden shed, and direct gated access to the national park with its bushland walking trails to explore. Inside and out, the home is low maintenance, all the hard work has been done...now it's time to relax and enjoy.
Just a few minutes' drive to the golf course, as well as packing the sunscreen, beach towels, surfboards and paddleboards - pack the golf clubs! Local schools are within a 5-10 minute radius, it's only seven minutes to the CBD, 10 minutes to the riverfront Gympie Terrace dining precinct, and 20 minutes to Noosa Main Beach. From national park to the ocean, this is a lifestyle to savour.
Buyers in the market for a quality family home nestled away from the hustle and bustle, yet still offering quick easy access to major amenities, should act quickly to inspect 20 Feathertail Court - it really is the complete family home in every sense.
• Auction on-site at 11am - 2nd December if not SOLD prior
• Tastefully renovated family home in Noosa Daintree
• Fully fenced 600m2 block backing onto national park
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living + office
• Elegant kitchen: butler's pantry & high-end appliances
• North facing alfresco entertaining + inground pool
• Many extra features to enhance value & appeal
• 10kW solar power, solar hot water, security system
• Direct gated access to national park walking trails
• Minutes to golf, less than 10 mins to schools & CBD
• This is lifestyle perfection the whole family will love